Eco-Max Alive Award Victory Lap Giveaway
Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Key dates:
The Eco-Max Alive Award Victory Lap Giveaway (the “Contest”) begins on October 4, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 11, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
2. Contest sponsor:
The Contest is sponsored and administered by Prism Care Corporation, 3-3580 Laird Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5L 5Z7 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to be legally bound by these rules and regulations:
By participating in the Contest, entrants are acknowledging their agreement that they have read and agree to be legally bound by these Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”).
4. Entrant eligibility:
- The Contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of advertising or promotion agencies and any other individual(s), entity or entities involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).
- To be eligible to win and receive prizing, entrants must have a valid Canadian shipping address that is not a P.O. box.
- The Contest is void where prohibited.
6. How to enter:
No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Eligible entrants earn one (1) entry for performing each of the following:
- Complete the entry form.
There will be three (3) confirmed prize winners. Each confirmed prize winner will receive one (1) Eco-Max prize pack (the “Prize”) consisting of:
- 1 bottle of Eco-Max Natural Lavender Laundry Wash (3L)
- 1 bottle of Eco-Max Lavender Natural Hand & Body Soap (355ml)
The approximate retail value for the Prize is $20.00. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or assignable (except as may be specifically permitted by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). There will be no substitutions except at the Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater retail value. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the confirmed prize winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from the Sponsor should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Prize, a confirmed prize winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Sponsor if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
There is a limit of three (3) Prizes to be awarded throughout the Contest (regardless of how many unique entries eligible entrants submit). Under no circumstances will any entrant be eligible to win more than one (1) Prize. If it is discovered by the Sponsor that any person has attempted to: (a) receive more than one (1) Prize; and/or (b) use multiple names, identities, email addresses, accounts and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to receive more than one (1) Prize or otherwise disrupt the Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
Confirmed prize winners will be required to provide their full contact information, including first and last name, eligible shipping address and phone number to receive the Prize shipment. The Prize will be shipped within thirty (30) days of the eligible winner successfully completing the confirmation process set out in the Rules.
8. Winner selection process:
The odds of winning the Contest depends on the number of eligible entries submitted and received in accordance with the Rules. On October 16, 2019 (the “Selection Date”), a random draw will be held by the Sponsor to determine the eligible winner. This eligible winner will not be deemed a confirmed prize winner until the confirmation process is completed successfully.
9. Winner notification process:
The Sponsor will make a minimum of one (1) attempt to contact the eligible winner within three (3) business days of the Selection Date. Attempts to contact eligible winners will take the form of an email to the entrant’s provided email address. If an eligible winner fails to respond with the requested information within three (3) business days of the Selection Date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible winner from among the remaining eligible entrants submitted and received in accordance with the Rules.
10. Winner confirmation process:
No eligible winner is a confirmed prize winner unless and until the Sponsor officially confirms him/her as a confirmed prize winner in accordance with the Rules. Before being declared a confirmed prize winner, the eligible winner must:
- confirm that they meet the Contest entrant eligibility criteria outlined in the Rules.
- correctly provide the answer to the following skill-testing mathematical question:
(15 x 30) + (20 ÷ 2) – (15 – 2) = ??.
If the eligible winner: (a) fails to successfully complete the confirmation steps outlined above; (b) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the Prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (c) is determined to be in violation of the Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible winner from the remaining eligible entrants submitted and received in accordance with the Rules.
All entries and entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with the letter and spirit of these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Sponsor’s official clock(s).
12. General conditions
- The Sponsor reserves the right to end the Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion for any reason.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant expressly consents to the Sponsor, its agents and/or representatives, storing, sharing and using their personal information for the purpose of administering the Contest.
- The Sponsor will not be liable for: (i) any failure of any website, mobile application or any social media platform during the Contest; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry and/or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, mobile application, or social media platform; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer, tablet, mobile device or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (v) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a confirmed prize winner or eligible winner; and/or (vi) any combination of the above.